Monday, March 2, 2015

Busy Life

Man!! What a crazy last month it has been! I have had no time to hop on the computer and blog! With my 5 month old teething right now and throwing the biggest fit ever at night not wanting to go to bed and then on top of that wanting to wake up 3 to 4 times a night to feed, I am exhausted! Then my oldest got sick with a 24 hr flu and I was up all night with her. To be honest I haven't even hit the gym or been eating very properly. But thats ok right? As long as I get back on the train and go. So today is March 1st. I think I have enough energy to start working out again. But I am going to have to do my workouts at home all month long. My hubby just left this morning for 3 weeks to Pennsylvania for warrior leadership school. I am going to miss him so much! He is my best friend and I hate being away from him. But luckily it's only 3 weeks and not deployment. I have been somewhat busy though this past month with re-launching my etsy shop and opened up a page on Instagram to sell my headbands. I also use to sew a long time ago. And for valentines my wonderful hubby bought me a sewing machine! So I have been working on new projects for my store!

xoxo
Shayla


4 comments:

  1. Oh February was so busy for me too, where has the time gone? Every year seems to fly by quicker. I enjoyed reading your blog, glad you're back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! it goes by so fast! And there is always a list of things I want to accomplish but feel I cant! And thanks me too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope everyone is healthy (and teeth poked out) now! You have a great, positive attitude, you'll be back on track in no time!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The sewing machine was a nice Valentine's Day gift I hope everyone feels better and that teething pain is gone soon.

    ReplyDelete